Are you passionate about relationships with children and families, growing a team, mentoring individuals and being part of a collaborative and successful leadership Team.
We value motivated and innovative teachers and leaders who are committed to high-quality education. If you are like minded and have a proven track record for building and maintaining teams like this then please apply.
The suitable applicants must have prior experience with either 0-2.5 or 2- 5 years age group and leading a program to support and nurture our Centre children. You will need to be confident in mentoring and coaching.
We are looking for a candidate who-
• Has a knowledge about dis-positional learning and skilled at articulating this being the foundation for skills, abilities and attitudes to life long learning.
• Fun, respectful, professional and likable to all.
• Is an effective communicator both verbally and in written form and is confident working with ICT equipment e.g. computer, iPad etc.
• Has the ability to work well within a team but also sees opportunities to grow/challenge and mentor those in their team to consistently improve knowledge and skills.
• Excellent understanding of compliance, ECE policy/regulations and the implementation of Te Whariki.
• Is dedicated to developing their own knowledge through inquiry and further learning.
• Well organised and skilled in delegation and follow up, to ensure that productivity and growth of others remains at the forefront of our mind.
As part of BestStart we are committed to provide you with ongoing personal development to ensure you and your career are being well looked after. Teachers enjoy many benefits including: competitive salary, free medical insurance and uniforms, subsidised childcare and career advancement opportunities, flexible New Year start dates.
10 Aug 2017
- Work Type:
- Auckland - South
- Topkids Karaka
- Head Teacher