Our purpose built centre is located at the St Heliers Bay Road end of Apirana Avenue and is within minutes of St Heliers, Glendowie and the train station. We are committed to our centre vision of “working in partnership with families” as we see this as an integral role to your child’s learning.
About the role:
Full time, Monday to Friday 8 hours per day
We are looking for someone who:
• Is Qualified and Registered in ECE
• Can support leading the small under two environment therefore experience and a passion to work with under two year olds is preferred
• Is an enthusiastic, dedicated and passionate team player
• Is innovative and self reflective
• Has strong knowledge to contribute effectively to the programme planning
• Has good written and verbal communication skills
• Can create and sustain a warm and welcoming environment for children and their families
Your strong communication skills combined with your passion for education will be matched with a competitive wage and the benefits of working for BestStart, where your contributions will be recognised and rewarded with opportunities to grow and take your career to the next level. If this sounds like a team you’d like to be a part of, please apply.
Click on the ‘Apply for this job” button to send your cover letter and cv through or for a confidential chat ring Christine on 09 521 0275.
15 Sep 2017
- Work Type:
- Auckland - South
- Edukids Apirana