First Steps Parnell is a small centre located at the base of Parnell and close to the CBD. We think what makes our centre so special is that we make it a home away from home not only for our children but also our teachers. We are a dedicated team of qualified and professional teachers who are focused on providing the highest quality care and education for our community. We think the key to doing that is being supportive of one another, great communication and most of all to make our centre a fun place to work.
We are currently seeking an ECE Qualified and Fully Certificated Teacher to come and join the fun and become part of our close knit team.
Our teacher will be dedicated and enthusiastic about providing quality teaching experiences to support best outcomes for children including:
- A strong understanding of programme planning, assessment, evaluations and self review.
- Practice that reflects respectful interactions with children that support the child's place in the centre.
- A positive attitude and able to work well within the team environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Committed to working alongside parents and families/ whanau.
As part of the BestStart family you will enjoy a great package including two hours of non-contact time per week, a uniform, subsidised healthcare, childcare discounts, extra sick days and endless professional and career development opportunities! For new grads we also have an awesome Induction and Mentoring Programme that will see you kick start your journey to full registration.
Please note: there is free parking available at the centre but if you require to use public transport - we will pay for your AT Hop Card (price will be discussed during the interview).
20 Nov 2017
- Work Type:
- Auckland - Central
- First Steps Parnell