We are a small dedicated team committed to providing high quality care to the children in our community.
This is an exciting and rewarding leadership role that provides opportunities for growth and development amongst a supportive team.
We are currently seeking an inspirational, enthusiastic, passionate, motivated, and organised Head Teacher to lead our Ruaumoko Infants room.
The ideal applicant will need to be ECE qualified with full registration and a minimum of three years teaching experience. This position will be a great opportunity to take up a leadership role or for an experienced Head Teacher looking at change or new opportunities within the educational sector. Relationships are everything to us, so your ability to be an effective communicator and be able to build and maintain professional, collaborative relationships with the team, children, parents and whanau is critical to your success.
In this position you’ll be responsible for effectively leading, inspiring, motivating and supporting the team with the following attributes:
· Ability to build and maintain professional and respectful relationships with your team
· Strong understanding of internal evaluations (self-review), programme planning and assessment
· Good verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to plan, implement and evaluate exciting age appropriate activities and experiences for children
· Self-motivated, innovative, reflective and prepared to think beyond the boundaries
· Create a warm and welcoming environment for all children and whanau
· Calm, respectful and enthusiastic while providing quality care for children.
In return, your hard work and commitment to providing excellence in education and care will be rewarded with a competitive wage, healthcare insurance, discounted childcare, paid staff meetings, a uniform, extra sick days and more!
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please feel free to contact us today on 092966991
17 Jan 2018
- Work Type:
- Auckland - South
- First Steps Tironui Road
- Head Teacher