Qualified Relievers needed in Waikato
We are currently looking for passionate, flexible reliever teachers. Relievers are normally asked to work when a teacher calls in sick, is on holiday or is away on practicum. They are a very important part of our company. Relievers are employed on a casual contract which means that they can work as little or as much as they like. Sometimes you may be asked in advance and other times you may be called on short notice, so flexibility to work at the last minute is a must.
What is required from you?
* NZ recognised ECE or Primary qualification as well as current Teachers Registration.
* Passionate about working with children.
* Flexibility in hours and days, and willingness to take on different roles during the day.
* Proven experience working with children.
* Punctual, honest and energetic and enjoy an ever-changing and multi-cultural environment.
Discover more about BestStart, learn about our centres and what it means to be part of the BestStart family by visiting www.best-start.org
Please apply online with your CV and cover letter outlining your availability (days/hours you can work) and suitability for the position.
This ad will be withdrawn as soon as there are enough suitable applicants so if you are interested apply now!
30 Jan 2018
- Work Type:
- Central North Island Reliever Pool