- BestStart - The Employer of Choice in NZ ECE
Are you a Curriculum Superstar with a proven track record in planning quality programmes for Infants and Toddlers? Are you innovative, driven and passionate about growing little minds?
If you are ready to take the next step in your career and join a dynamic and dedicated team growing neighbourhood heroes, then TopKids Mangorei is looking for you!
Our Infant and Toddler room provides a calm yet stimulating environment for children to thrive in. We are now looking for someone to complement our existing team and take a leading role in delivering high quality education with a mix of love, laughter and play-based learning.
Our ideal candidate:
- Holds an ECE teaching qualification Bed/Dip (ECE) level 7 or above.
- Has a thorough knowledge of Te Whāriki and strong skills in assessment practice.
- Enjoys a professional and enthusiastic approach to working with whānau and community.
- Demonstrates strong leadership skills.
- Is committed to ongoing personal development and understanding of leadership.
- Has a background or active interest in programme and curriculum planning.
As a BestStart employee, you will be supported through regular professional development related to your teaching practice and leadership skills. You will engage in regular one on one coaching sessions with your Centre Manager, Professional Services Manager and Business Manager to support you in your practices. Your hard work and commitment to providing excellence in education and care will be rewarded with a competitive salary package which includes uniforms, health insurance and discounted childcare.
Check us out here: http://www.best-start.org/centres/topkids-mangorei
To apply for this awesome leadership opportunity at TopKids Mangorei , go to the BestStart Careers page and apply now.
We look forward to receiving your application
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
8 Feb 2018
- Work Type:
- New Plymouth
- Topkids Mangorei Road
- Head Teacher