Are you looking for a rewarding environment to showcase your strengths and experience as a qualified ECE teacher? Do you want to avoid the traffic and enjoy working close to home in your local community.
Situated in the heart of Pukekohe ABC Pukekohe is an established childcare centre that offers families and children a warm, family-focused environment.
ABC Pukekohe now has an exciting opportunity for an experienced, fully certified, qualified teacher to join our small and friendly team.
We pride ourselves on our ability to collaborate with each other, our families and community to provide excellent education and care for our children. Our team of experienced, caring teachers work closely together in a strong team environment to grow and develop our children and the Centre.
You will bring:
· Enthusiasm, experience and passion for ECE demonstrated by your commitment and practice in delivering high quality education for children
· A positive and collaborative working style that is critical to your success
· Ability to use initiative and make sound professional decisions
· Experienced in effective curriculum planning and internal evaluation
· Flexibility and the ability to work under pressure
· An open-minded attitude and the ability to adapt accordingly
· Demonstrable knowledge of ECE regulations, the implementation of Te Whariki and an understanding of compliance in the ECE sector
· A responsible and sound work ethic
· A full drivers licence would be advantageous, but not essential
As part of the BestStart family you will enjoy competitive remuneration, a uniform, healthcare insurance, paid staff meetings, an extensive support and guidance network, subsidised childcare, extra sick days, training incentives and more. BestStart provides professional development and opportunities for career advancement.
If this sounds like you don’t delay, please apply now with your CV and cover letter.
9 Feb 2018
- Work Type:
- Auckland - South
- ABC Pukekohe