First Steps Frankton is a whanau orientated childcare centre tucked away in an industrial part of Frankton with our beautiful gardens, established trees, and large grass area we are able to create a homely feel. In addition to providing a fun learning environment for our children, we offer a van participation programme. We pick up (and drop off) children within our local community and bring them to the centre so that they can access Early Learning – this is where you come in.
We are looking for our next van driver to join the team 25 hours per week. To be successful you will:
- Be flexible in your work hours (25 hours per week, across 5 days – hours may fluctuate from day to day if required)
- Enjoy connecting with the community
- Have a clean full driver license
You will be responsible for:
- Transporting children from their homes to the centre and back daily, operating the vehicle in a safe and lawful manner at all times.
- Developing and maintaining positive relationships and the ability to communicate in a professional and positive manner at all times.
If this sounds like you, submit your CV and Cover Letter by clicking apply now.
As part of BestStart, we are committed to providing you with ongoing Personal Development to ensure you and your career are being well looked after including: competitive salary, discounted medical insurance, uniforms and subsidised childcare.
13 Feb 2018
- Work Type:
- First Steps Frankton
- Van Driver
- Van Driver